Datathon Submission Guidelines
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria:
Creativity/Use Case Value
- Creativity is the ability to think in unique ways, producing unusual ideas, or combine things in different ways.
- For the product to be truly creative, it must solve a problem, be different, and be original.
- A creative product can be complex, but also a creative product can be simple and ingenious.
- Must be verifiable as a working function
- Must work as it's described and contain no functional errors
- Must have a working example
- Must have a description and use instructions
- Inputs and outputs must be labeled
- Must be submitted by the deadline
- Must be submitted fulfilling all the criteria above
- Must have a user interface
- Must be intuitive and easy to use
- Must be functional
IoT Creator is a cloud-based visual system builder that allows users to bring their IoT creations into life with little to no programming knowledge. Create reusable IoT functions called nodes that connect you to a community of experts, engineers, and thought leaders. IoT Creator is here to help you create prototypes in hours rather than days.